Some of you who have been using Pro for a very a long time might not be aware but what used to be considered the "free" version has features that open up when you become a VIP member. Some features that are in the basic editor are not currently in pro. These features include.
- PDF saving (VIP/Pro only)
- Saving large images up to 1500x1500 pixels (VIP/Pro only)
- Secure Maps / Password Protection (VIP/Pro only)
- Rotating Markers
- New Widget editor
- Swapping placed markers
- Flight Line Tool
- Disabling Marker Clustering
- Change and setting unit measurements
- Tablet support
What Basic doesn't currently have is the layer panel, kml editor, and file management. However it does have map management.